2011年11月13日星期日

Goodbye my beloved puppy - Ar Car





my dog was poisoned to dead yesterday. it is sad. i cry many times when i think back the moment i was with him. the way he jumped to me, huged me, licked me. every moment with him is the best moment.

he was totally unconscious and collapsed when we saw him at the morning. he kept bleeding out from the anal, sometimes even cough with blood. the night before he got poisoned I was playing with Masa and him in the garden and he looked absolutely fine. just several hours later he was dying. it was too late to take him to the vet but still i have to try anyway to save him. after several hours of treatment, we cannot delay the inevitable as the test figure shown he was poisoned with extremely high level of medicine suspicion to be panadol. why that people so cruel? i wonder if they need to express their anger or temper because of barking by ar Car they should come to us not just treat that little animal like that. that is equal to murder. i am so sad because nothing i can do to find that murderer out. it is crazy, i feel terribly angry and sorrow. anyway i can redeem his life?

I was trying to be strong when i looked at the dying dog, but when i decided to let him go, my tears just spontaneously came up, that emotional moment, his weak breath, weak heat beat, the way he looks at me, how painful he is, i will never forget.

until my bros all gather together at night i let them see the dead dog once more before burying it. I decide not to burn him because i dont want him to have more pain. he looks peaceful and like sleeping. then we carry him to the playground he used to go and bury him. that place i have brought them there and now ar Car will sleep in there without any harm and pain.

he will be always on my mind. i love you ar car. you are free and have fun in the next place.

1 条评论:

Purplegreen 说...

Tak, I feel so sorry to heard about that. May he rest in peace with the love from you forever.
Doris